Monday, December 26, 2011

Something New!

So, here we are coming up on a new year. This last year has blown by in a blink. But there are a few things I have learned in the new year, and some of those things I would like to share with you.
As many of you know I cook all of the time! It is one of my passions. Sometimes I make fancy things, but in general I am all about the easy and tastey! I also enjoy crafting when time allows.
Being a wife and the mommy of two boys (2 years and 6 weeks old), plus working full-time, there isn't always a lot of extra time, but I do my best.
Today I think I will share the recipe I used for the cake we took to my husband's mother's House for Christmas.

Pistachio Budnt Cake

3 Cups of Jiffy or Bisquick Baking Mix
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Sugar
4 eggs
1 3 oz box instant pudding mix (any flavor will do, the pistachio was super good)
1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil

Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
mix all ingredients together on med speed for 4 minutes
pour into a greased 12 cup budnt pan
bake for 30-45 minutes (I do about 38)
let cool for 10 - 15 minutes before turning out of pan, glaze if desired!
The cake doesn't look like a whole lot from the outside, but it looks pretty on the inside and it tastes really good!

Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment